Coldhak is a nonprofit dedicated to furthering privacy, security, and freedom of speech.
- Legal Name: Jeremy Hiebert
- Occupation: Security Consultant at Online Business Systems
Jer is one of the founding directors of Coldhak. He has spoken on podcasts, at workshops, and conferences about security, hacking, and secure coding.
- Legal Name: Theodore Baschak
- Occupation: Founder and Lead Researcher at Hextet Systems
One of the founding directors of Coldhak, Theo is an Internet routing guru, and lives and breathes BGP. He is on the board of directors for the Manitoba Internet Exchange. He is also an avid opensource user and documentation contributor.
- Legal Name: Colin Childs
- Occupation: Network Operations at Broadband Communications North Inc
Colin is an anonymity / privacy advocate, and one of the founding directors of Coldhak. Colin worked for 7 years with The Tor Project, and is now engaged in helping bring internet to Northern communities in Manitoba.
- Legal Name: Robert Keizer
- Occupation: Founder; CTO; Dev; Systems; etc, etc.
Rob Keizer is a entrepreneur specializing in technology startups. He is a founding director of Coldhak. He is likely hacking away at some crazy proof of concept.