Coldhak is a nonprofit dedicated to furthering privacy, security, and freedom of speech.
You can find Coldhak directors on IRC at ircs://irc.oftc.net:6697 #coldhak .
- Legal Name: Jeremy Hiebert
- Occupation: Security Consultant at Online Business Systems
Jer is one of the founding directors of Coldhak. He has spoken on podcasts, at workshops, and conferences about security, hacking, and secure coding.
- Legal Name: Theodore Baschak
- Occupation: Network Architect at Daemon Defense Systems
One of the founding directors of Coldhak, Theo is an Internet routing guru, and lives and breathes BGP. He is on the board of directors for the Manitoba Internet Exchange. He is also an avid opensource user and documentation contributor.
- Legal Name: Colin Childs
- Occupation: Tor Project
Colin is an anonymity and privacy advocate. He is one of the founding directors of Coldhak, and actively develops coldkernel / assists in running Coldhak’s Tor relays.
- Legal Name: Robert Keizer
- Occupation: Founder; CTO; Dev; Systems; etc, etc.
Rob Keizer is a entrepreneur specializing in technology startups. He is a founding director of Coldhak. He is likely hacking away at some crazy proof of concept.